Pesquisar este blog

Você é a favor da ficha limpa para os candidatos

Observador convicto

Observador  convicto

Páginas

sábado, 3 de julho de 2010

Once, an angel heard a cry coming from a field, was surprised to see who was crying a árvore.Por you crying, lady tree? Crying because one more day will begin, and my suffering makes me suffer também.O are people, they throw rocks at me all day, I can not understand, "her" angel, I, I try so hard to produce delicious fruit, which will only take pedradas.Por they do not like me You're wrong, Dona árvore.As other people like you and their fruit, so they throw rocks at you, is to get off, pay close attention: Nobody plays rock at the tree that bears no fruit! If you are throwing stones at you, it is because you're producing something good. ♥ Jesus said: By their fruits ye shall know them.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário