Pesquisar este blog

Você é a favor da ficha limpa para os candidatos

Observador convicto

Observador  convicto

Páginas

sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

A MESSAGE FROM GOD PRA VOCÊMesmo not flourishing fig, and there are no grapes on the vine, even failing to harvest olives, with no food production in crops, or sheep in the corral or cattle in the stalls, yet I will exalt the Lord and me rejoice in the God of my salvation. The Lord, the Sovereign, is my strength, he makes my feet like the deer, it makes me walk on high places. "Habakkuk 3:17 19Esse-verse is inspiring. It makes us get this word for us too, when we identify with the scenario that the prophet Habakkuk presents. Nothing was going as planned, nothing was working. There were no animals, plants, food, nothing. But the Prophet says: that one day the situation gets to that point, I be glad and exalt in the Lord. The Lord is up in the high places, above the problems and circumstances. With him we are always safe.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário