Pesquisar este blog

Você é a favor da ficha limpa para os candidatos

Observador convicto

Observador  convicto

Páginas

domingo, 4 de julho de 2010

Good Night! "If anyone serves me, follow me ..." This is the path that has fewer problems. Who walks in it, belongs to the "followers of the Lamb wherever he goes." The problems arise from conflict. The conflicts are born of his own self, because the "I" does not serve, but dominate. Therefore, whoever wants to follow the path of service, first you have to walk the path with Jesus. There he is freed from the "I" proud and stubborn. Where is the beginning of this path? That the Scriptures tell us in the words of Jesus: "... where I am, there shall also my servant." Where was Jesus? He was on the cross! Just as he gave himself unreservedly as a living sacrifice on the cross, so get all journeys on the path of service and ministry of a disciple of Jesus. Everything begins with the sacrifice of himself, and that on the altar, ie the cross. All services that are not carried from the cross are empty and fruitless. Believe in the action of the cross! E. .. Have a beautiful week

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário